1.8K views
3.5

I applied a while back for a personal loan when I received the invitation. I was denied because I did not put that my ex-husband was paying my rent.

I had to wait the whole 90 days. I reapplied, took them forever to get back to me. I had to call and find out what was going on. I explained the whole situation and added in the rent.

I was still denied.

I don't understand why when I clearly pay more every single month than what it would cost me had I had a loan with lower interest rate. I guess they are just full of *** sending out those invitations and getting everyone's hopes up in paying off their debt.

This reviewer shared experience about "not approved for loan" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Discover Personal Loans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discover Personal Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Discover Personal Loans to other companies on our site.

Comments