3.4K views
2.0

Ok, I'm not sure if I have to laugh or be worried about Discover Personal Loans business' practices.I have had 2 loans with them over the past 5 years; one for 20k and the other for 18k.

I never missed a single payment and my FICO score is close to 800 points. Well, today I applied to get another 20k to reconcile some credit cards and the guy named Jason asked me some "security questions" to validate my identity: Where did Carolina Salinas own a property ? What??? That's my ex-wife ...

I haven't seen her in 7 years .... Where does she live now? I don't know, but I though you wanted to verify my identity, not someone else's !! So, I'm not sure if I have to laugh or be worried about how *** these people can be.

the bad thing is that they hit my credit with a hard request so I lost a few points there.

F***CK Discover Personal Loans ...Never again on my end.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of discover personal loans from Discover Personal Loans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discover Personal Loans to "stop sending me offers because i was a good customer. you don't care about me, so you'd better contact my ex-wife for more information !!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was strange way to validate an applicant s identity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discover Personal Loans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discover Personal Loans?

Comments

Oh hush... it's clear you're whining because you were denied. Instead of whining, why don't you learn how to better manage your finances?

to Anonymous #1107023

You don't know what you are talking about.Having close to 800 points on my FICO tells a lot about how I manage my finances.

This issue is not about my "whining" but how Discover Personal Loans handle their loan applications.

Don't be an *** and read carefully before wasting time posting *** comments.